Bovi shines in It's Her Day


 



Stand up Comedian Bovi couldn't have done a better job as he led an array of cast that included Omoni Oboli, Shaffy Bello, Ini Dima Okojie, Toni Tones and Àdùnní Ade, (who I keep hoping has more presence in Screen Nollywood) in a Romcom movie titled It's Her Day. Its the kind of movie that keeps you relaxed and a just carries you all the way to its hilarious ending. Unfortunately I can't beat my chest like I did for the last review becos na so so chest pain ah dey get wey ẹ con bí like say I get COVID 19. But the movie bam make una watch am

Also another movie not to miss out is a South African short feature titled The Letter Reader. Though subtitled, you cannot help but appreciate the intriguing narrative about a young boy falling in love with a much older married woman.

All steaming on @netflix

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form